publication sharing

Use this space for any suggestions or comments related to the operation of these forums. PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SPACE FOR SCIENCE QUESTIONS!! THEY WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: Andrew Wiecek, Suzanne

publication sharing

Postby amaterasu » Jun 01 2006 8:58 am

I don't know if this has been suggested before, but I would really appreciate a section for sharing/asking for publications.
I don't know if such a forum/website/etc already exists, but I thought quite often that it would be dead useful to have a possibility to get publications you're just not able to get from other who have access to the full texts and in return provide papers to people who don't have access to a particular journal that I do have.

I also don't know if this can be done legally (copyrights and so), but I thought I'd just wait for your comments.

Cheers to all!
amaterasu
newcomer
newcomer

Postby kayvee » Nov 21 2006 5:09 pm

Sorry, I did not see this post before so I posted another similar one. I strongly support this kind of system and I do not think we would be violating any copyright restrictions as long as the papers are not posted publicly. We can always send the paper to the person who need it so that the paper is not accessible to just about anyone who visits the forum.
kayvee
PI of Posters
PI of Posters

Return to Suggestions and Comments about This Forum