Launch of switchtogenowiz for microarray researchers

This forum is dedicated to the use and analysis of microarrays and other aspects of chip technology.

Moderators: mdfenko, Abhijeet Bakre

Launch of switchtogenowiz for microarray researchers

Postby ocimum_biosolutions » Apr 23 2008 3:29 pm

Dear Microarray Researchers,

Could I ask a favour? My name is Mayank. I am Product Incharge of Genowiz(TM) a comprehensive microarray data analysis software package. We just release a new version of Genowiz(TM) with autoguide workflow and many more advanced statistical features. I was hoping you could spare some time to take a look at the program and let me know if we have implemented the support properly, or if you have any suggestions to make it better meet your research needs.

Genowiz(TM) is specifically written for microarray data analysis. Genowiz(TM) supports variety of platform like Affymatrix, Agilent or your customized formats. Genowiz(TM) starts from data upload through analysis and visualization, assists researchers in generating significant biological conclusions/markers. The program's strong algorithm base can analyze microarray data of different formats from various sources including academics and industries. So if you're using any, I'd appreciate your feedback on them as well.

You can look at the white paper and other resources to get a rough idea of how Genowiz(TM) helps researchers in microarray data analysis

For more information: www.switchtogenowiz.com

Best Regards
Mayank Kumar
mayank.k@ocimumbio.com
Ocimum Biosolutions Limited.
www.ocimumbio.com
USA|EUROPE|INDIA
ocimum_biosolutions
technician-in-training
technician-in-training

Please do not advertise

Postby Abhijeet Bakre » May 27 2008 3:44 pm

Hi Mayank,
It is a policy of the forum not to allow advertisements and hence I am blocking your post. It would be better to put such posts in the general category /or meetings and announcments instead.
regards
abhijeet
there is no future in any job;the future lies in the man who does that job.
Any recommendation of a particular product only means that it worked for me; it may not work for you.
Abhijeet Bakre
ModSquad
ModSquad

Return to Microarrays